Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Controller Configuration in RetroPie Xbox wireless controller and UAE4ALL / VICE (analog sticks not calibrated)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Chirone
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m successfully using Retropie 3.0 RC1 with a lot of emulators but I’ve encountered some issues with UAE4ALL and VICE C64 with Xbox wireless controllers.

With both emulators Analog Stick is always enabled but it’s very inaccurate.
    It’s not calibrated like in other emulators, so it made impossible to play any game because it’s never correctly centered.

It’s possible to force D-PAD only for UAE4ALL and VICE or there is a solution to better calibrate Analog controller with these emulators ?

With Mame they are working perfectly, so I would not like to change configuration for all other emulators.

Many thanks for your support

Chirone

Chirone
    Participant

I’ve partially solved this issue with those steps:

1) Installed Xbox driver directly from Retropie setup menu
    2) Modified –deadzone parameter in /etc/rc.local configuration from 4000 to 12000 for both controllers (1 & 2)

Now Vice is working perfectly but I’ve still any issues only with SECOND controller in UAE4ALL, it has inverted axis and it seems to be not perfectly calibrated.

Any suggestion ?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Controller Configuration in RetroPie’ is closed to new topics and replies.