Homepage Forums RetroPie Project Everything else related to the RetroPie Project Diagnosing intermittently stuck directions

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cacophony555
    Participant

Intermittently I’ve noticed an issue where one of the directions on my dpad appears stuck for 1-2 seconds. The pad doesn’t physically appear stuck but whatever I’m running will act as if I’m continuing to press a certain direction. This has happened maybe 5 times in about 5 hours of total usage. At first I only saw this while scrolling in emulation station, but last night I saw it once in retroatrch’s nes core where my character started to go left unexpectedly.

What are the possible explanations for this? So the dpad could have an issue, and I could try swapping with another controller. But could it be a gamepad driver issue for my Logitech Dual Action? Any other possible explanations? Could it be related to my “medium” overclock or lack of adequate voltage through my power adapter? (http://www.adafruit.com/products/501)

motorhead
    Participant

Same here with ps3 controller over usb

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The forum ‘Everything else related to the RetroPie Project’ is closed to new topics and replies.